Assistant Controller / Staff Accountant
Rogers-O'Brien (RO) is looking for a highly motivated Assistant Controller to assist the Controller in management of all Accounting responsibilities and oversight of the Accounting function for the Company.
Desired Skills & Experience Skills Required
- Assists Controller in management of Accounting department
- Accounts Receivable Oversight
- Prepare Monthly Job Cost Entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Maintain Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Payroll Supervisor
- Assist with Audit Preparation
- Research/Discrepancy resolution
- Maintain fixed asset schedules
- Oversee Monthly A/P, A/R, J/C and G/L closing
- Other duties as the position requires
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- This is a full time position that will require extra hours during peak periods of the month/year.
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Requirements to Apply
- Four year degree in accounting required
- Advanced Excel Skills required
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook required
- Construction Accounting experience strongly preferred
- Viewpoint software experience preferred