The Receptionist plays an extremely important role in the representation of our organization. The Receptionist is essentially the face and voice of our office as quite often they are the first person that clients interact with. The Receptionist is a resource to all staff members for questions, concerns and information.
San Antonio, Texas
Desired Skills & Experience Skills Required
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive in the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person/meeting space
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in a timely manner
- Manage calendars and appropriate meeting spaces
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Ensure meeting spaces are tidy and presentable
- Ensure break room is tidy, and that coffee and water are available for guests and employees
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Serve as the point person for all office maintenance requests through property management company
- Coordinate releasing of checks to subcontractors
- Coordinate and prepare for regional client/employee events, i.e. meetings, trainings, holiday parties, flu shot clinics, fundraising events, Field Appreciation Day, etc.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Arrange for couriers and mail outs as needed
- Collect, enter and submit time for regional, field hourly employees
- Update, print and distribute office extension lists
- Prepare letters, meeting minutes and other documents and distribute as required
- Management of tasks as assigned by executives
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Requirements to Apply
- Notary Public
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Demonstrates proper performance of skills reflected and validated by the competency checklist.
- Adheres to Rogers-O’Brien policies, procedures, all safety plans, and all standards imposed by regulatory organizations
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required
- Regular sitting or standing, bending or stooping, and the ability to carry equipment and other such items as packaged material weighing up to 20 pounds
- Frequent talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required
- Constant ability to read, record or type data quickly and accurately required
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- This is a full time position. Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Must be willing to travel if necessary.
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.